House with a View Book
House with a View is a beautiful book that follows a little girl as a she narrates all of the blessings that she is grateful for.
Based on author Jenny Molendyk Divleli's experience with working with the refugee community in Istanbul, this story creatively highlights the many challenges that refugee children face and their inspiring resilience.
This truly memorable book is sure to spark many conversations around gratitude, compassion and the refugee experience.
- Author: Jenny Molendyk Divleli
- Illustrator: Volkan Akmese
- Pages: 32
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 22cm x 22cm
- We ship worldwide for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.