Hamza Doll | Handmade Multicultural Doll
Introducing Hamza, the charming doll that will capture the hearts of children everywhere! Created in collaboration with author Ayesha Rahman from Alif2Yaa, this delightful doll is the perfect companion for storytelling and imaginative play.
Hamza is designed with meticulous attention to detail, exuding an undeniable sweetness and innocence. His gentle smile, bright, expressive eyes, and beautiful curly hair, radiate warmth and love. His soft, huggable body is perfect for cuddling, providing comfort and companionship to children of all ages. Hamza also comes with his very own adorable little prayer mat!
Whether it's a gift to spark joy in your little one's eyes or a heartwarming present for someone special, Hamza is the perfect choice for endless moments of play, love, and laughter.
- Measurements - 18cm/ 7in
- Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton yarn
- Filled with OEKO-TEX certified hypo-allergenic polyfill
- Meets EU EN 71 Safety Requirements
- Ethically handcrafted by artisan women in Kayseri, Türkiye
- Machine washable at 30°C. Air dry
The Hamza doll pairs beautifully with the Sajjadati and the Power of Dua book.
For more inspiring books and book characters, make sure to check out our Book Collection.
- We ship to North America Europe for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- All other countries have a flat rate shipping fee of $30
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.