Mama's Hijab | Children's Islamic Book
Mama's Hijab is a heartwarming children's book that explores the special bond between a little girl and her mother.
Written in rhyme and filled with beautiful illustrations, it takes readers on a journey through the adventures and memories shared between the two as they discover the versatility and beauty of Mama's headscarf.
This book is not only a celebration of the hijab, but also a celebration of the love and connection between mother and child. It's a perfect way to introduce young children to the hijab and to show them the beauty of diversity.
- Author: Jenny Molendyk Divleli
- Illustrator: Merve Özcan
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 22cm x 22cm
- We ship to North America Europe for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- All other countries have a flat rate shipping fee of $30
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.