Animals in the Quran - Mini Crochet Animals
Our adorable Animals in the Quran with mini crochet animals are the perfect toy to share with your loved ones.
This set includes beautifully crafted insects, land, and sea animals. Great for imaginative, dramatic and sensory play, these animals can be purchased individually or as a set.
These mini crochet animals also beautifully complement the Animals in the Quran: Search and Find book written by author Jenny Molendyk Divleli. All 20 animals mentioned in this book are included in this set.
- Each animal is between 5-15cm in length
- Includes a cotton drawstring bag for storage
- Made with 100% GOTS certified cotton yarn
- Filled with OEKO-TEX certified hypo-allergenic polyfill
- Handcrafted by artisan women in Kayseri, Turkey
- Handwash or machine wash at 30C
This set includes the following animals:
- We ship worldwide for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.