Animals in the Quran: Search and Find Colouring Book
Are you looking for a new way to engage your child in learning about the animals mentioned in the Quran? If so, you are going to love this brand! Animals in the Quran: Search and Find book not only just a reading book, now it is also include colouring book.
Based on the original Animals in the Quran: Search and Find Book, illustrator Güliz Gerdan has created this colouring book featuring the same 20 animals mentioned in the Quran.
The animals are beautifully depicted in simple and clean lines, making it easy and fun for kids to colour. There is also a crossword and matching activity at the end of the book for children to try and solve fun animal trivia. Answers for these activities are available here.
This colouring book is also available in a digital version.
Although this colouring book is suitable for all ages, we recommend this colouring book for children 6 years and older.
- Illustrator: Güliz Gerdan
- Pages: 48
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 26cm x 26cm
- We ship worldwide for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.