Ramadan Nights | Children's Islamic Book
Ramadan is coming! Can you feel the excitement in the air?
Time to gather as a family, there is so much to prepare!
Lights shine from minarets, and we decorate the house too!
We eat suhoor and iftar with our families, guests are welcome too.
Iftar is in the evening, and then comes tarawih.
At the end of the month we prepare for Eid, a special day indeed.
The month is not just for fasting, it is full of worship and delight.
Read this book with your family, as we cherish Ramadan nights.
Introducing Jenny Molendyk's new book, Ramadan Nights, a treasure trove of stunning watercolor illustrations. Follow a little girl and her family as they observe beautiful traditions during the month of Ramadan. This book is sure to delight readers of all ages and become a cherished addition to any library.
- Author: Jenny Molendyk Divleli
- Illustrator: Halime Nur Sevim
- Pages: 32
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 22cm x 28cm
- We ship to North America Europe for a flat rate of $15USD using Fedex, TNT, DHL or UPS.
- All other countries have a flat rate shipping fee of $30
- Orders within Turkey are shipped for free.
- All shipments are dispatched from Kayseri, Turkey.
- Once an order is placed, our processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. For custom orders, processing time may take up to 2 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from once the package ships.
Estimated Shipping Times
- Turkey: 1-4 business days.
- USA and Canada: 3-7 business days.
- All Other Destinations: 3-10 days.
Customs and Other Fees
- Any extra customs or other fees incurred upon delivery are the responsibility of the customer and not OAK Creative Designs.
- All sales are final. If there is an error with your order or your order is damaged, please contact us within 5 days to receive a refund or replacement.
- If your package does not arrive due to an incorrect address entered during order placement, we cannot refund or reship your order.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Our business model aims to reinvest in the community and provide sustainable income that helps local marginalized women support their families.
|Our products are crafted using locally and naturally sourced materials which are safe and eco-friendly. We use 100% cotton, GOTS certified organic yarn and OEKO-tex certified hypoallergenic polyfill|
|We provide fair working conditions and living wages to artisan women living in the city of Kayseri. Our team of artisans include 45 local Turkish and Syrian refugee women who work together to produce timeless products that reflect their culture and heritage.
Each of our products have been handcrafted by our artisans. Our range of products include diverse dolls, creative playsets and educational material. We consult with educators and parents to create high quality products for children.